Tito’s Blue Mesa Beach Bash
The Newest SUP Event on Colorado’s Largest Body of Water
August 26, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Tito’s Blue Mesa Beach Bash is an event for all ages and abilities! Join us Saturday, August 26, 2017 for the best Stand-Up Paddle Board event in Colorado. SUP races, clinics, games, and more are all included in your admission. Put it on your calendar!
Activities and Event Schedule
- Check-in: 8 am to 9 am
- SUP Yoga: Classes at 9 am, 9:45 am, 12 pm, and 12:45 pm. There may be nothing more peaceful than yoga on the water. Learn the basics or improve your form with one of our specialty instructors. You’ll find your flow in no time.
- SUP Lessons: Beginner lesson is 9:30 am to 10:30 am. Learn your strokes before the race begins. SUP instruction for all levels throughout the day.
- SUP Race: Race starts at 10:30 am. A mass start race for all ages and abilities. The length of the race is approximately 2 miles and starts and ends at the venue.
- SUP Demos. Try out boards and decide what you want before you buy
- SUP Games like Tug-of-War, Jousting, and Frisbee all afternoon after the race
- Live Music from MILLK. Get your beach vibe on!
- Hogwood BBQ and drinks from Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Irwin Brewing included with your ticket.
- Free Shuttles from Western Colorado State University’s campus. Meet at the University Center parking lot to catch a ride at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, and 12 pm. Return shuttles at 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, and 5 pm.
Visit https://gunnisoncrestedbutte.com/event/blue-mesa-beach-bash-2/ for more info!